GAIAGEN TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act,1956, with its registered office at 36, Yusuf Building, MG Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001., and corporate office located at 5 th Floor, Jagdamba House, Peru Baug, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400 063 (hereinafter referred to as “Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.” which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to or inconsistent with subject or context thereof, include and be deemed to include its successors-in-business and permitted assigns)
In general, you can visit Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. web site ( ) without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with
other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
· We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. communicate with you about offers from Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and our marketing partners. However these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. · We have a parental permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
· We respond to subpoenas court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
· We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate prevent or take action regarding illegal activities suspected fraud situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
· We transfer information about you if Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is acquired by or merged with another company.
· You may choose to give us personal information such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed for example to correspond with you to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
· We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
COOKIES & OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We
maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may, if you so choose to send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd., are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the Sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website (). You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
2. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may monitor access to the Site.
3. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
4. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
5. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
8. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
9. In no event will Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) rising out of the use of or inability to use Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
10. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
11. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
12. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error- free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
13. The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Gaiagen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.