A specialised range of organic products that are completely chemical free. Applications vary from mass scale agriculture to kitchen gardening.
Formulation of salts of food grade fatty acids for management of sucking pests.
Safe for houseplants, vegetables, fruits, shrubs, trees and greenhouses
Natural, safe, non-toxic, eco-friendly and biodegradable
Odourless and leaves no residue on plants
Manage mealy bugs, thrips, white flies, mites, aphids and plant hoppers
Available in: 100ml | 250ml | 500ml | 1litre
Usage Recommendation: Add 5ml of Lastraw to 1 litre of water mix well and spray on the plants
• If you have a visible infestation (like a powdery substance on the leaves and stems),
apply the solution 2-3 times a week
• If no infestation is visible spray once a week, every alternate week
• Morning and evening hours are preferable for spraying
Shelf Life: 2 years from date of Manufacture
Formulation of naturally existing substances to manage stray animals.
• Effective against wild boars, porcupines, bisons and blue bulls
• Causes repelling tendencies in target animals without causing harm
• Can be used throughout the crop cycle
• Contains no toxic material or poisonous substances
• 100% safe to store and handle
500 ml | 1 litre
RECOMMENDATIONS:• Soak 250-300 meters to cover an area of 1 acre• Use jute rope with a minimum diameter of 5 mm or loosely knitted 10 mm coir rope• Spray the rope with water at least once a week to regenerate the odour
Repeat the above process every 3-4 weeks
2 years from date of manufacture
Termi Green (Heterorhabditis indica)
A biological formulation to manage subterranean termites in green spaces.
100% safe for animals, plants and all other forms of life
A unique biological formulation specifically targets subterranean termites and other soft-bodied insect pests present in the soil
Can be used on housing society gardens, football grounds, golf courses, grass tennis or hockey pitches, farmhouse and bungalow lawn
Available in: 1 kg packs
Usage Recommendation: Mix the formulation with water at a ratio of 1:50 (1 kg of Heterorhabditis Indica to 50 litres of water for a 100 sq mtrs area). Spray the mixture uniformly using a rose can. The treated area to be watered regularly to maintain the minimum level of moisture.
Shelf Life: 8 months from date of manufacture